Ghosted is the story of four students as they navigate a single day of high school. When one of the them experiences anxiety and visits the counselor’s office, circumstances lead the other characters to reveal hard truths about their personal lives. Presented as a professional performance followed by an interactive discussion.
In addition, students will have a 60-minute workshop in their classrooms addressing suicide prevention. Students will receive a Ghosted Resource Card and teachers will receive a Teacher Guide designed to enhance the experience and provide additional support.
- Target audience: Grades 9-12
- Minimum size: 100-250 students
- Preferred performance area: Gym
- Duration: 40 minutes, plus 20 minutes for interactive discussion
- Workshop: 60 minutes in the classrooms
- Cost: Free to schools within Kaiser Permanente Colorado’s service area