Making Meetings Matter
Regardless of how we feel about it, meetings are here to stay. Well-organized meetings can have real value for participants and their organizations. The question is, are your meetings productive, well-planned, conducted with full participation, and results-oriented? Or are they a bit more haphazard, with recycled topics, inconsistent attendance, and unclear outcomes? This training will present strategies to improve the odds of making your meetings matter.
After this training, participants will be able to:
– Determine appropriate meeting agenda items
– Describe meeting roles and responsibilities to engage participants
– Utilize the elements of an effective meeting
– Explain their facilitation style
– Recognize the stages of group development
Contact us to schedule training for groups of 10-40 participants for your school or district.
Contact: Emily Shore - email@example.com